The term “Suisun Valley Wine Co-op”, “the Co-op”, “we”, or “us” refers to owners of member wineries (Blacksmith Cellars, King Andrews Vineyards, and Sunset Cellars) and the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our media.
- The content of our media is subject to change without notice. Our media is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our media for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our media is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through our media meet your specific requirements.
- Our media contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced our media which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of our media may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, our media may also include links to other media outlets. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the media outlet(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked media outlet(s).
- Your use of our media and any dispute arising out of such use of our media is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from The Co-op. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Suisun Valley Wine Co-op are not for resale and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders from the website are by credit card only. Wine Club Membership is also by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
No minimum purchase is required.
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we currently ship wines only within the state of California and limited states available from our shipping partners. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by our shipping partners.
Common Carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) is The Co-op’s carrier of choice. Ground shipping is provided by Common Carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc. ) at current market rates. Note that if the customer selects Common Carrier Air as his or her carrier, the customer pays all shipping charges, regardless of his or her wine club membership or purchase amount. Cold chain shipment is available at an additional cost upon request.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity Wine does not like extremes of temperatures: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. The Co-op is not responsible for and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Wine Club Terms and Conditions
Wine Club shipments are currently for local pickup only to ensure the best quality possible. However, shipment can be arranged through a third-party shipping company (shipment cost will be charged by the shipping company separately). Cold chain shipment is available at an additional cost.
Each shipment will be once a quarter and contain one bottle of wine from each of our member wineries. Bottle exchange is upon request for the same or higher total price of shipment. The contents of each quarterly wine shipment are only guaranteed for 30 days from the pickup starting date. In the event that a particular wine is no longer available, it will be replaced with another wine of equivalent value from the same winery.
To reduce delays in Wine Club pickups, it is suggested to update credit card info as appropriate. Links will be provided in invoice reminders sent to member e-mails.
Members have access or are entitled to:
- Receive three (3) bottles of wines (one from each member winery at 20% off), four (4) times per year.
- Receive 15% off on website and tasting room wine and merchandise purchases.
- Your personal Co-op wine glass etched with your name and member number which will be kept and displayed at the Co-op for your use.
- The Co-op’s members only deck and foot spa (towels available)
- Free wine tastings for yourself and up to three (3) guests.
- Special member’s only events, wine offerings and more surprises.
You can cancel your club membership at any time. Due to our preparation and inventory management, your cancelation will be effective to the next shipment if you cancel 30 days prior to the pickup starting date. If you cancel within 30 days to the pickup starting date, your cancelation will be effective from the one after.